Driven front axle with self-locking differential, very true to detail, for truck models in the scale 1/16.
The axle is equipped with a self-locking differential and can be built with, as well as without through drive, both shafts and axle covers are included. The drive axle is permanently locked and opens when cornering. A big advantage of this drive axle is that NO shift servos, Bowden cables and linkages for the differential locks are needed. This is also the clarity and the space in the chassis to good. The axle components are housed in a heavy-duty reinforced plastic axle housing.
• Lifelike front axle
• high ground clearance thanks to a "slim" differential housing (height 35 mm)
• 13-times ball-bearing
• self-locking differential (shift servo, linkages and Bowden cables are not required)
• Hardened steel bevel gears
• Axial ratio 1: 3, the direction of rotation can be adjusted by fitting the differential to your model.
• 4 mm transmission / input shaft
• Axle shaft 6mm, fits the most popular rims in 1/16 scale
• simple conversion to the axle with and without through drive (both shafts and axle covers are included in the kit)
• Dimensions front axle LxWxH: 57 x 167 x 35 mm
• with flanged wheel hub, suitable for the most common rims in 1/16 scale
• Weight approx. 160 g
• Supplied as a kit with pre-assembled differential
• suitable for the most common axle suspensions, including attachment point for pendulum suspension systems
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.
- Additional Information
Delivery Time approx: 2-3 days
- Trusted Shops Reviews